Ingredients for 30ml – maximum daily intake
- Thyme sprig (Hb. Thimus vulgaris, extr.) 21%
- Speedwell – sprig (Hb. Veronica officinalis, extr.) 16%
- Ribwort – sprig (Hb. Plantago lanceolata,extr.) 16%
- Common nettle – sprig and root (Hb., Rad.Urtica dioica , extr.) 16%
- Creeping cinquefoil sprig (Hb. Potentilla reptans, extr.) 11%
- Bloody geranium – rootage (Rad. Geranium sanguineum, extr.) 11%
- Elderberry blossom (Fl. Sambucus nigra, xtr.) 9%
- L-lysine (L-Lysine) 90mg
- Calcium ascorbate (Calcium ascorbate) 90mg
- Zinc zitrate (Zincum citrate) 24mg
Distilled water, sugar syrup, vegetable glycerin, preservative – potassium sorbate E202.
No dyes and flavors! GMO free food supplement!
Suitable for continued intake to response!
More information about the product
Thyme contains essential oils, which purify secretions and have antibacterial function. Speedwell helps to eliminate secretions, acts positive on the nervous and immune system. Ribwort has a positive effect on the respiratory system and stimulates the regenerative processes of the organism. Common nettle helps for quick recovery of the organism in case of infection. Creeping cinquefoil is one of the most powerful anti-inflammatory herbs; strengthens the mucous membranes and blood vessels. Bloody geranium increases the number and activity of white blood cells – “Guards” of the child immune system. Also has direct anti-inflammatory action. Elderberry has expressed diaphoretic action, eliminates toxins and normalizes the temperature. Decreases spasms of the respiratory system. Lysine regulates the development of a child’s organism and supports the resistance forces to external agents. Calcium ascorbate is a stable form of Vitamin C, it contains calcium, acts anti-allergic and stimulates the immunity. Zinc Citrate is an organic form of one of the most important microelements with general supportive action.
Instructions for use:
- For oral use
Recommended daily dose:
- Children 2-6 years – 1 to 3 times daily, dose of 2,5ml
- Children 6-12 years – 1 to 3 times daily, dose of 5,0ml
- Children over 12 years – 1 to 3 times daily, dose of 10,0ml before, during or after meal; Shake well before use;
Use the measuring cup.
Once opened, use the contents within 1 month! Under storage in refrigeration – up to 3 months! Not to exceed recommended daily dosage. Product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- When there are respective allergies.
Expiry date: Do not use after the expiry date indicated inside the cover of the box.
Store in a dry place protected from direct sunlight.