- Thyme contains essential oils, which purify secretions and have antibacterial function.
- Speedwell helps to eliminate secretions, acts positive on the nervous and immune system.
- Ribwort has a positive effect on the respiratory system and stimulates the regenerative processes of the organism.
- Common nettle helps for quick recovery of the organism in case of infection.
- Creeping cinquefoil is one of the most powerful anti-inflammatory herbs; strengthens the mucous membranes and blood vessels.
- Bloody geranium increases the number and activity of white blood cells – “Guards” of the child immune system. Also has direct anti-inflammatory action.
- Elderberry has expressed diaphoretic action, eliminates toxins and normalizes the temperature. Decreases spasms of the respiratory system.
- Lysine regulates the development of a child’s organism and supports the resistance forces to external agents.
- Calcium ascorbate is a stable form of Vitamin C, it contains calcium, acts anti-allergic and stimulates the immunity.
- Zinc Citrate is an organic form of one of the most important microelements with general supportive action.
Instructions for use:
- For oral use
Recommended daily dose:
- Children 2 – 6 years – 1 to 3 times daily, a dose of 2,5ml
- Children 6 – 12 years – 1 to 3 times daily, a dose of 5,0ml
- Children over 12 years – 1 to 3 times daily, a dose of 10,0ml
Before, during or after a meal.
- Shake well before use;
- Use the measuring cup.
Once opened, use the contents within 1 month! Under storage in refrigeration – up to 3 months! Not to exceed recommended daily dosage. The product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
When there are respective allergies.
Do not use after the expiry date indicated inside the cover of the box.
Store in a dry place protected from direct sunlight. Keep away from children!