Description / Characteristics of Glycoravnin
- The natural barm contains valuable amino acids, B-group vitamins, and microelements (zinc, chromium, selenium). They improve the metabolism as a whole, in particular, they regulate the activity of the pancreas and the responsiveness of the cells to insulin and other hormones, responsible for the normalization of carbohydrate metabolism.
- Bean pods extracts and mulberry leaves maintain blood sugar at physiological levels without decreasing it if it is normal. Additionally, the mulberry improves the production of sex hormones.
- Alpha-lipoic acid improves the metabolism and aids the eye and neurological functions.
- Vitamin B2 helps the regulation of blood sugar in the cells.
- Vitamin B6 actively participates in the intermediary metabolism of essential nutrients.
Instructions for use:
Recommended daily dose: Per oral up to 1 -2 capsules daily before, during or after a meal. Not to exceed recommended daily dosage. The product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
When there are respective allergies. Not to be used by small children, by pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Do not use after the expiry date indicated inside the cover of the box.
Store in a dry place protected from direct sunlight. Keep away from children!