Suitable for continued intake, to response!
- Citrus pectin participates in the process of detoxification and has the ability to connect and release heavy metals, pesticides, cholesterol and other from the organism.
- Inulin feeds the ‘good’ bacteria, improves mineral absorption.
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus creates a reaction which is not suitable for the pathogenic bacteria, limits self-toxicity and increases life span.
- Lactobacillus gasseri is a part of the normal intestinal and vaginal flora, improves the bile functions and increases the resistance to the influenza viruses.
- Lactobacillus casei aids the growth of the acidophilic bacteria and the starch digestion in the intestines, suppresses the development of Helicobacter.
- Lactobacillus rahmnosus stops the development of the intestinal and urogenital microbes, improves the immunity, decreases the risk of allergies, reduces stress hormones.
- Streptococcus thermophilus improves the growth of the Bulgarian lactobacillus, dissimilates lactose.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum inhabits the healthy mucous membranes in the intestines and in female genitalia, it protects the organism from bacterial gastrointestinal disorders, synthesizes amino acids, B-group vitamins, and vitamin K.
Instructions for use and recommended daily dose:
- For adults and children aged over 12 years – 1 capsule 1 – 3 times a day;
- For children aged from 2 to 12 years – 1 capsule 1 -2 times a day.
The capsules should be taken orally during or after a meal with sufficient amount of liquid. Not to exceed recommended daily dosage. The product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
When there are respective allergies.