For normal function of the prostate and the male reproductive system.
- Glycine participates in the structure of the prostate gland and its connective tissue.
- Hazel balances the volume of the glands, improves the blood circulation and their resistance to various factors from the internal and external environment.
- Common nettle aids the hormone balance, improves the tone of the smooth muscles participating in urination.
- Field eryngoregulates the water-salt balance and the condition of the urinary tract.
- Smallflower hairy willowherb and goldenrod cleanse the urinary tract and tighten the prostate’s tissues.
- Zinc citrate participates in the structure and in the hormone regulation of the prostate.
- L-Selenomethionine regulates the immune and antioxidant protection, participates in the secretory processes in the testicles and in the prostate, improves blood perfusion.